Rising Sun Education & Welfare Society
Rising Sun Education & Walfare Society is a non-profit and non government organization,working for the walfare of special childer for the last 33 years mainly thruogh “Rising Sun Institutes for Special Childern (DHA & Abdul Rahim Khan Campus,Mughalpura).Other projects include “Inclusive Education”,”Vocational Trainging of Special Youth of South Punjab (Skills for Job)” and “Mobile Assessment Clinic”.
Founders of Rising Sun with the first student of the institute
To make special children confident and self-reliant members of the society
To provide these children with all the educational & training facilities to enhance their capabilities and rehabilitate them in the society.
- “Orientation and capacity building of regular school teachers about special needs and inclusive education so that more and more special children are given education along with their peers in their own environment.”
- To create community awareness about needs of Inclusive Education for CWDs and role to the community & to prepare literature for the parents of CWDs and to train them to look after their children.
- To provide medical, psycho-educational, speech & language assessment and therapy services to CWDs (Children with Disabilities) enrolled at Rising Sun Institute or referred by different specialists and professionals.
- Human Resource Development for teaching and training of Rising Sun and other similar institutions.
- To promote Inclusive Education by the orientation of regular school teachers about special needs and inclusive education so that more and more special children are given education along with their peers in their own environment.