Gosha E Aafiyat
Future of adults with special needs had always been a big concern for the Founders of Rising Sun (Dr. & Mrs. Abdul Tawwab Khan). Keeping in view the challenges faced in economic independence and employment of adults with special needs they planned to build a sheltered workshop. Another important concern of the parents; that what will happen to their children with special needs when parents are no more in this world, evolved into the development of a project of sheltered home.
Gosha-e-Afiyat will provide sheltered employment to those special needs youth who cannot find and sustain employment in open market. While the first floor of this building will be used to develop a living community environment for those adults with special needs who lose their parents and caregivers.
- Well furnished dormitories for male & female
- Vocational Training Centers
- Separate Medical Unit & Nurse Station
- Special Dormitory of old aged Mentally Challenged Persons
- Special Care Unit for severely retarded
- Multipurpose Hall for various activities
- Star bus & Ambulance
- Laundry & Dryer
- Dairy Project (in future)